Here at Rude Rainbow, we love nothing more than being a little extra and our eyewear is no exception. From party sunnies to fierce festival visors to unique fashion specs, we've brought together over 100 pairs of eyewear to help you complement any look and any occasion!
Check out five of our favourite pairs below and our thoughts on the perfect occasions to wear them:
1. Retro Round Sunglasses: With gold/pink, blue or black lenses, these fashion sunnies are perfect for special events, dinners, weddings, birthdays. Pair them with a jacket and really stand out. Perfect for: Ivy Pool bar, Sydney.
2. Retro Diva bi-colour: These sassy specs are perfect for your cute twinky ensemble or fierce drag outfit. Great for parties, perfect for festivals, just what you need when you want to look extra extra! Perfect for: Pride, Sydney Mardi Gras Fair day, Midsumma festival Melbourne, or Big gay day Brisbane.
3. Festival Visors: A modern take on the old speed-dealers, these circuit festival visors will really shine for a day out living your best festival fantasy life! Available in 10 different colours and 2 different sizes, our range of holographic reflective eyewear gives you 100% reflectivity, so feel free to check out that hot guy at the festival- he'll never know! Perfect for: Field Day, NYD the Domain or Return to Rio festival + Lost Paradise Festival, Wiseman's ferry.
4. Steampunk glasses: grunge and glamour mixed into one, these steampunk glasses are exactly what you need when you want to get your punk on! Grab those leather boots, wear nothing but black and make an absolute spectacle rocking these spectacles. Available in 6 different colour variations. Perfect for: Dark Mofo Festival, Hobart, Tasmania.
5. Bamboo Reflectives: Our favourite day to day streetwear sunglasses. A pair of these is perfect for a relaxed Australian summer bushwalking, swimming, and enjoying that aussie sun in full comfort- all while looking effortlessly cool! Perfect for: Bondi Beach or Bali paired with Rude Rainbow's bright summer swimwear designs.
As always, Stay Rude!